The various conditions are part of the salesconditions, with the exception of peculiar/specific conditions agreed between parties. One can only deviate from the conditions listed beneath in writing.
These general sales conditions are applied in case the products are utilized for non professional purposes and in case of a end consumer.
- The goods are being deliverd as described on the invoice or deliverynote.
- The goods and/or services are deliverd within the agreed timeframe, taking into account the usual and acceptable tolerance of the trade. Should a product not be available, shipment can be delayed fro 6-8 weeks.
- The delivery is being made 72 hours after payment is received on the Gladiator Worx Europe bankaccount unless another agreement was made explicitly or the goods are not available in inventory.
- The goods are being transported at the expense and own risk of the buyer. No compensation can be claimed by the buyer from Gladiator Worx Europe; any damaged product needs to be claimed from the transportation firm.
- In the case of technical or production flaws of the delivered goods, the belgian law relative to the protection of the consumer when goods for consumption are sold dated of 1 september 2004 is of application.
- The internet sales are payable immediately by card via the OGONE payplatform.
- The delivered products remains the property of Gladiator Worx Europe as long as the invoice has not been paid in full (principal amount, transportation or other expenses, interest, fees). The purchaser bears the risk from the moment the goods leave the warehouse and shall have the responsibility to keep the products in its original state..
- Should the seller not respect its duties, then, the consumer can claim an indemnity provided that the goods were used for non-professional end-use.
- All of our conditions are subject to the belgian law. Any claim resulting out of these general sales conditions will be decided by the court of law in Brussels or Nivelles, Belgium.