GLADIATOR« 10 YEAR or LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the life of the product, when the product is used and maintained according to the instructions attached to or furnished with the product, Gladiator« Worx Europe will pay for replacement or repair of the defective product or parts to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
Gladiator« Worx Europe will not pay for:
- Service calls to correct the installation of any Gladiator« products or to instruct you on how to use or install them.
- Damage resulting from improper handling or shipping of products, or products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification or mishandling.
- Shipping or freight fees to deliver replacement products or to return defective products.
- Repairs or replacement when your product is used in other than normal, single-family household use, such as a commercial environment or handled in any way inconsistent with the installation instructions included with the product.
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, dings, dents or cracks that do not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
- Replacement parts or product for Gladiator« products operated outside the United States and Canada.
- In Europe, travel or transportation expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
- Any labor costs during the limited warranty period.
- Damage resulting from improper loading beyond the specified maximum weight capacity outlined in the assembly instructions provided with the product, including overloading of hooks, baskets, shelves, cabinets, and other Gladiator« accessories used with the product.
- Surfaces damaged due to chemical interaction resulting in corrosion of paint or metal.
- Replacement keys or locking mechanism.
- Loss of product contents due to theft, fire, flood.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE
IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR, OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES
DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL
RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
Outside Benelux, France, Germany and UK, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Gladiator« Worx dealer to
determine if another warranty applies.
Keep your sales invoice for future reference. You must register your purchase and provide proof of purchase or installation date for in-warranty service.